SAHEB LIFE DROPS
The idea of Saheb Life Drops was conceived to pay homage to the martyrs of 1984 operation blue star and the people who were killed brutally in Delhi massacre. It was necessary to convey message of love to world community that sikhs are not the enemy but the friends of humanity, who can donate their blood for the needy. It was also necessary to fulfill the demand of fresh blood at the time of need. Sikhs around the world are donating their blood through various organizations, so we need to organise the donors from various areas under one banner.
- Blood-group testing camps to be set-up in different parts of India.
- Identification of potential donors.
- Database of donors, addresses, contact numbers and blood type to be created.
- Coordination of camps with the help of District Health Services and Local GPC.
- Blood donation card will be made.
- Specially designed centralized information system will be developed to provide ready data of specific areas.
- Establish a committee in your area to regularize the working of sahib life drops.
- You will have to collect the data of donors from your area and send it to the head office.
- Try to donate blood to the person directly instead of donating blood in camps.
- Try to make contact with local blood banks and hospitals.
- Make your presence in your respective areas.
- Put maximum efforts to regularize blood donation.
Saheb Life Drops and Saheb Doctors Forum in near future will be an established organization like Red Cross.